We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
We understand clearly that you and your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. Your personal/financial information is kept confidential. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act and Rules there under.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and correspondence information. Following are various correspondence information which you may need to provide when you access/register our Site/Service:
- Gender, age, images, contact/postal address, telephone, email id, nationality, and other content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services, and other services. Please be advised that our Site ensures the highest degree of data security.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc. Your transactions details may be preserved by “Medha Creations” for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Site.
- User IDs: Your user names, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Site.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you share with “Medha Creations” such as image files, documents, etc.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details; you remain anonymous unless you have an account in the Site and you log on with your user name and password.
We will not use your Personal Information to initiate any promotional phone calls. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on our Site. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
Like other websites/operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data for providing and improving the website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Children under the age of 18
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act. Persons who are "incompetent to form legal contracts" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act including minors etc, are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Site or transact on www.ikasavu.com.
We use standard and authorized payment processing partners/payment gateways and our payment processing and fraud prevention policies are aligned to our payment processing partners/payment gateways.
If we are unable to deliver a Product due to implications of different state laws, we will return the amount (if any) received for such Product that could not be delivered to you.
All the materials/products/services, included in or otherwise made available to you through our Site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. “Medha Creations” does not warrant that: www.ikasavu.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on www.ikasavu.com is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We cannot guarantee to meet your expectations of Product appearance as ordered by you due to constraints in technology such as photo resolution and lighting, monitor colour settings, etc. The appearance and colour of the Product may vary from the photos/images/advertisements shown on the Site.
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
www.ikasavu.com is controlled and operated by “Medha Creations”. All material on our Site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on our Site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy or reproduce through any means, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other site or networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. However, we reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by you and you agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to us to use the content for business purposes.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall “Medha Creations” be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use our Services or Products;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of our Site or Service. We shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Site during periodic maintenance or any unplanned suspension of access to the Site. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded at is done entirely at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile/device or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- If “Medha Creations” terminate your use of the Site or any Service, “Medha Creations” may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and “Medha Creations”will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be retained by “Medha Creations” for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or Product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination.
© 2016 - 2018 – Medha Creations. All rights reserved.